The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Paul Bearer's smug mug

Many ideas, many emotions.
2020 is the first year I made affirmations for myself.
I haven't made many resolutions, ever or for this year.
One resolution I can make is to blog more.
Doing so will get me back from making music.
But I don't want to NOT .....

Look.
Time, space and music itself said I don't have to make another album.
I cracked the code of life.
I'm expecting the assassination attempts in the near future.
But still.
I love music.
And I've gotten better with my technique.

I'll figure it out.

I don't know what's going on with Isa (Valera).
It could be a cultural thing.
She is Dominican.
Anyone who knows me pre-2002 knows I LUSTED after Latinas
Dominicans, specifically.
I let them go after Ms. Fleming (Rice High School) kept talking with her Jamaican accent.

Now I'm JamGirlCrazy.

Not to mention Jan (from Bard) was Trini and Karen Williams was Guyanese.

Aight... back to what I was talking about.

Actually, I don't want to talk about my love life anymore.
I want to focus on music.
I don't want to give/share my ideas.
There are already 2 CH-based rappers who have more fame and wealth than me.
And a "God-fearing" MC/producer who "found his nitch" now that I don't share my ideas.

Admittedly, my SoundCloud has been full of fire.
Tonight (1/2/20) I dropped a personal favorite project.

#TheMidnightSociety

Okay, so...

I launched a Facebook where I am friends with people (specifically females) I am either very close to or WANT to be very close to.
High school crushes and special males.

Apparently, I'm worth more than I can provide for myself.
So to let them know they've ALWAYS been in my mind and heart, I long-distancely try to treat them special.
I'm particularly excited about going to the Times Square Krispy Kreme when it opens with Kelly and Lisa.
Lisa, don't kill me, but I only vaguely remember you from FDA.
That's the other thing.
Most of my high school crushes are from FDA.

I will never forget Kelly.

But yeah.
I want to be good to THEM.

To everyone else, I am...

The Villain.



villainy.



Okay so, I'm gonna continue listening to #TheMidnightSociety on SoundCloud and publicly stalk my FDAliens.
And eat my Cup o' Noodles.

I'll be back soon.



#remarkable.

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...