The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

My favorite Nas verse

Look how we treat pregnancy women in the 'hood
Our values so low our values are no good
Things our mothers told us we should of heeded
Cause now we need it
We older almost able to
I'm jealous of you how come you so beautiful?
Smelling fresh youthful intelligent while I'm stressin' and shit
Aiyo I envy you 'cause all you do is smile and things come your way
Such a innocent child is what some say
I get upset 'cause I just want to be treated the way you are
Like a star not a worry in this world thus far
But wait a minute we both need ya mother's attention
I must be crazy jealous of my own baby infant
(Kinda crazy)



#captivating 
#remarkable


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...