The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Papa's Brand New Bag (a freeverse)

My God.
My children are my God.
Building an ipod with education in it.
Investment banking.
Never spanking them.
If their mother finds another, he aint ever spanking them.
Because Im thanking them.
They let me continue to live.
Double the innocence.
I must be into it to give a shit.
So i want to build a pyarmid for my children to live.
So serious.
A lecture with no hearing.
No feeling.
Expressions with no feeling.
Overhearing each lesson deteriorate.
Over hearing progression in my stereos lately.
Here we go.
Make me.
Serious cases of rape.
Pleading the 5th as 3/5ths of The States.
Lead me in.
Youre leading me into a space.
To space.
You are leading me into space.
Dont stop.
It's hot, though.
The wrong mind taught becomes dangerous.
Thats all I know.
Humans see structure and believe it's a curse.
I created a life around the night owls and perks.
Percs.
Vanity drained.
Stand in the rain.
I cant complain.
This is standard pain.
My God resulted from the pain of the woman who's thoughts became.
Talk to rain.
Talk to the rain.
Talk terrain.
Now you see what youve all obtained.
Not humans, unless Im in a ball of flames because a Devil tried to end my God.
My God.
Whitney knew.
Jimmy pretty knew.
But you (the mom) and you (the daughter) didnt have any clue (so mote it be).
American Gothic for the win.
A parent thats not gonna pretend.





=The Immortal=



FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...