The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A Streetcar Named Desire

So, I sent the DM.



If you've been watching The Hamilton Show/The Hamilton Quazar (moreso the show; Quazar is a production), I go hard(er) at anyandeverything when I have a girfriend.

Well, I am passed the age of boyfriend/girlfriend talk.

I told "this chick I'd date" that if I get another record deal, she has to be my girlfriend.
Marriage in mind.

I can't afford to meet anyone new, with influence being passed as easily as Covid.
And more deadly.

I know where my improvements are to come from.
I see no flaws in her, and am a representation of many factors in her life and world.

Alas, she hasn't replied.

I justWe justbelieve.

My SuicidalGoth-O-Meter went off like it usually does when I fall in love.

I have a lot of music in mind for a potential record deal.
She will be my muse.

This is from within the confides of the chest I hold her to.

Death is certain.


co.: #TheDowntownCrew, #PostBardia






=The Immortal=




FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...