The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

One's Inner Urkel

Every first word is a chore.
Every gesture, horribly calculated.
My own self-image, critical when by one's self.

Shit... biological adjustments are made and being made.

And nothing official is set.

Yup.
This chick I'd date is invading.

I can hear the negatives.
I can feel the influence of saying something negative.
The pressure to be Saxophone Wineglass is greater than before.
Mutual friends, and a tragic recent romantic history.

Nigga, "The Browns have only made it to the post-season twice, facing their archnemesis..."

I want to jump the gun.
I know I'll hate myself for it.
But... yeah I want to go frolicking in green pastures like Chance in Homeward Bound.

Nice choice of names, Charles...

I'm back in the Days Inn with Sebastian.
We're supposed to be making music, but we got rocket high (weed) and I passed out.
He was playing Apex, and it was pretty late when I got here.

But damn, man.

This chick I'd date.

We're like subbing each other on IG.
No shots.
Just... if you were heres.

Bear in mind that one false move with FDAliens and an entire school year will be pregnant.
Real quick.

Shout out to Juneteenth.
Idk, papis.

Anyway...
This chick I'd date. 

We have no pictures together.
And I don't like to speak for both of us.

But like... we need pictures together.

I'm gonna step outside for a sec.
Give The Sun it's morning due.
As The Sun is my morning dew.
Give the morning it's due.

I will say...

I'm in the world where we casually call and check on each other.
The first kiss is beyond too much.
The first embrace is paralysis.
We're doing the right thing, moving this slow.

But I'm on your heels.

Enjoy today, Tomorrows.





=The Immortal=

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...