The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Like...

So, as of tomorrow, I have to leave another location.
I can take the blame for this one.
I didn't come to the community meeting (Tuesdays at 7), and the racist white guy I've been having trouble with... I ate his food twice without asking permission (or knowing it was his).

See children?
Take responsibility for your actions.

VSDiamond gave me an earful today.
All of it was out of love, but my growth is remarkable.
I'm frustrated at the double standard of decency/rachitness.

All I can do is make enough money to either facilitate or condemn either or.

I'm sure Mike is gonna ask for back rent, I owe Gramma Carol $300 for a phone bill from the early 2000s, I owe VK some bread, gotta pay Diamond for living with her, I owe O...

I gotta get money.

The only form of respect respected on Planet Earth.

You can't say I'm wrong.



Until next time, on.....

The Adventures of Pac Ham









=The Immortal=

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...