The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

2020 EarlyWrapUp

C. Hamilton ran the streets for almost 2 years, commiting no crimes.

This has been #JrYear.

Jr. has emerged, and made his mark in music.

And has a bench warrant for a vicious, unsolicited attack on the LIRR.

Charles Hamilton has been evicted from 6 houses (10, if you count 2019), got into 2 fights in a Temporary House, got Gothically Engaged and the engagement was called off.

--Aliens and The Sun and The Hamilton Quazar were runaway successes on YouTube, but the numbers don't reflect such.

Nevertheless, the mainstream (media and music) have embraced these ventures.

Valera is fine, thanks for asking.

Both Simones keep on runnin' in and out of my life.

Daft Punk are interested in buying The Philadelphia 76ers.

As we approach 2021 (#GameOverTime), a new CH-genre has been established.

It is only a matter of creating, at this point.

When I get some tunes down, I will introduce her.

Meantime...


My new goal is to self-release and distribute a compact disc (CD).

It costs $600 to do so, and only 250 copies will be made (initially).

#TheMidnightSociety (facebook.com/NiGHTSVentura) are first priority, but Im very self-conscious about asking them to buy stuff from me.

I havent bought #VeyaShades like I intend(ed) to, and... #BlameTLC.

[im not a scrub]


But... economically, which ultimately means socialogically and beaurocratically, they can help me win.

In a game designed to exploit them.

And kill me.


CLab 2021

Underneath the water.



Stay tuned.




The Hamilton Show rolls on...






#VoodooChild...




FreshOffThePresses

It's Free Enterprise 0fficial lyrics

(verse 1) Whether you believe in me or Destiny, you gotta believe in something. Magick. Practicing. Come bring it! Someone wanna sing. Let t...