The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Curtis, Isaac, Marvin

Devotion.

I spent this Thanksgiving with Curtis Mayfield, Isaac Hayes, Jimi Hendrix, Marvin Gaye and DJ Jazzy Jeff.

And 9th and ALC.

Yes, Em, 50, Dre and Hov were around.

But because I spent most of my early teen years (and... in some cases, my whole life) with them as my primary focus, didnt focus on them too much.

I superlove the Shady/Aftermath staff, so I'll catch them at a cookout sometime in the near future.

Anyhooligan, we made a pact to bring salvation back.

Yeah, MiJack is around here too.

He just makes niggas cry all the time.

Anyway, we're celebrating my signing to Stax Records.

The Undertaker provided us with beers and a whole stack of records to play with.

For the record, 9th is a dime.

Like... a Dilla-level dime.

And Alchemist is 98% capable of fucking the shit out of a broad.

I just thought I'd let y'all know what they're capable of.

But yeah.

Stax2k, baby!

🙃

I love Mayfield's company.

Isaac is showing me how to be a greater gentleman.

Marvin brings the essence of my mother (back) to me.

I am Jimi Hendrix.

I miss you, Miss Joplin.

I hope everyone out there in reality enjoyed their Thanksgiving.

Much love, hugs and Pharrell prayer hands in place of thank yous.


#CLab2021




#overover

#thewater






My wifi was out for most of this week.

Couldn't get in touch with anyone.



And I'm a witch, so I'm not really the most welcome company... anywhere.




BUT... and I'm nervous about sharing this... I graduated in Magic School!




From Witch, to Wizard, to Gypsy (#GypsyH!), to...



Rastafari!



#FarI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




It would be comfortable to stay a Gypsy, but... the honor of being a Rastafari is beyond the most pleasant overwhelm.


Thank you, Caribbeana.


I will not let you down.






Just gotta get some weed.






Peaces.









#boyohboy

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...