The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Today10 10Today

 10 years of today.


10 years ago, I was first hospitalized for mental health. 

10 years ago, I met a young lady who would change my life forever.

10 years ago, I met a guy who literally was ride or die.

10 years ago, I started producing on GarageBand and Logic.

10 years ago today, I was incarcerated for assaulting a police officer.


The lady is not present in my life (in her true form).

The guy has since passed.

I pled guilty, and have restrictions on going back to Cleveland.

There have been many updates on Logic and GarageBand.


I am happy to be free.

To be able to walk around in peace, so long as I don't cause a ruckus. 

I am in a relationship, it's long distance, but the love is strong.

I do not want to lose my freedom again.

I like to believe I have elevated since jail.

No arrests since.

Just hospitalizations.

I'm watching my temper.

My drug intake.

Admittedly, I drink more. 

But I think more.

I want and would love to teach someday.

I am learning proper teacher etiquette.

I made more of myself since jail.

Though I know she is, I hope my mother is proud.

Thank you for always holding me down.

Thank you Joe and The Ruperto Family.

I love you, Grandma.


All apologies to those I've "burned" in the last 8 years.

I'm used to being alone, I'm used to being used and my heart is healing.


I am love, says Jack Splash and The Jacksons.


Special thank you to George Massa, for being the damn thing he is.

I honor you, J Dilla.

I love you more, DaPu.

The whole Federation. 



Just know, showing you guys the kind of love you are entitled to and deserve leads to arrests and hospitalizations.


And beef in these streetz.


I see you, Jov.

Slim!

40 sets of it, nigga!




Im out to #TheTavern.

Won't start, won't be.




LoveLove, y'all. 




#ColumbineGang

Possible #nurecruit announcement, soon.










#uncooler



addendum: 

10 years ago, I officially started DJing.





Also 10 years ago, I devoted myself to Magic & The Dark Arts.


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...