The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A week later.

 I sorta met someone new. Or got in touch with someone who is new to me. She's a cutie, but it's an internet link. I don't want to lead anyone on, and I don't feel right with myself because of my previous relationship. But we aren't even goin that fast. We're at a slow, supercomfortable pace.

As I finish Computer Voodoo.

I was going to raise money for a studio session, but I was blessed with the right studio situation at a sooner period of time. All apologies to Chris Rivera, who would've come to town to witness it. And shouts to Tyler Maine, who's been a helluva DJ for me overnights. But yeah. Computer Voodoo is the follow-up to Hypergoth!. No words to describe. Just listen (when it comes).

Baddie is worth keeping, if only as a friend. I would like to be friends with her. No sexual tension, no rage, nothing. Just be her friend. 

But she's bad. As bad as I made her to be.



As I live it, my eyes give a visit.





Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...