The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Valentine's Lockup

There's really not much to say here. A crime of passion got me locked up. So this is my second VDay in custody. I hope Baddie knows I love her and I'm sorry. Also, I spent today talking to my favorite girl, my Grandma. Carol. I truly love my grandmother, and only want to see her happy. We've had our bouts, but nothing can take me from my Grandma.

I've learned a valuable lesson in this case. When something triggers you, let it go. It's not worth losing your freedom over. Baddie is a good girl at heart. Gone bad, maybe. But she means no harm. I've been around a lot of toxic energy that wouldn't stand for her behavior, and I let that get the best of me. 

I hope my FDAliens and StarChasers can see passed this isolated incident and give me my love! lol I'm like a puppy. I need my love, man. Pet me!



I miss my anxiety bear. I have an anxiety Pink Panther doll now. Sorta awkward, but definitely me. Remember. It's all men living with me. My lifestyle isn't conducive to having male figures and/or friends.






Out!


FreshOffThePresses

It's Free Enterprise 0fficial lyrics

(verse 1) Whether you believe in me or Destiny, you gotta believe in something. Magick. Practicing. Come bring it! Someone wanna sing. Let t...