The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Speed[.]

We are moving faster than technology. We are smarter than the program. We, the people. We need to take this opportunity to innovate. No one is doing anything new, and everyone is a star. This is the perfect opportunity to make something miraculous happen.

I've already revealed the truth about aliens (SEGA, Nintendo, Atari). I've also revealed the truth about fame (give it up to get it). All we have to do now is create an innovative way to express ourselves without the need for penmanship.

Notice I didn't use profanity in this post. 

But damn if it isn't a form of expression.

Is it possible to speak one's mind without cursing? Yes. And with the speed of our minds, we can do it effortlessly. 

I'm proud of the human race. Not the program.





Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...