The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Spank!

^
^
^
So, I hated my clothes, I hated the music, I hated the scenario I was in, but I had a rare opportunity to encourage the world to continue to believe in SEGA, as well as my philosophies. No one is as smart as me. You may have degrees and experience, but no one puts it down like I do. My conceit bothers some people. Probably because I'm right. So, I stay humble, motivate, and make myself available to those otherwise unavailable (creatively).

But yo. Everything is garbage nowadays, as it was in the 2015 pic you see above. The best music is tainted by politics. I find myself grammar checking comments on my YouTube. Meaning, though I get my flowers, I deserve more. At this point, I am the foundation of modern media, including music.

J Dilla being the posthumous exception.

When you steal a blessing, it's hard for one to wish you well. I hope my former management company knows how bad they screwed up.

I'm locked and loaded for years to come.






Out!

 

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...