The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The price of a sugar baby.

 I got offered to be someone's sugar baby today. The pay is good, but I'm more concerned about my moral compass. It's gotten me this far, shit. But yeah. I've never dated someone for money before. I've asked for a sugar mama in the past, yes. But I was somewhat kidding and I didn't like where the results took me. 

Just when I thought we as a people evolved, ya know?

Anyway, I wrote a poem yesterday dedicated to an FDAlien who inspired me half to death yesterday. If I didn't post it before, I'll post it after this. But I definitely want to get back into writing poetry again. Plug 2's passing helped reaffirm my flow switch to a more abstract, deep digging style. I want to use that and get more in depth with my poetry.

Computer Voodoo, baby!







Out!


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...