The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A classic beyond my own scope.


The title of this post describes the album to perfection. I don't know how good this album is. I just know it meets my criteria of a classic. I don't mean to be conceited, albeit on my own outlet, but this is a damn great album.

The album is called "Modern Art!", complete with the quotation marks. It's a line from a Secret Squirrel episode, where he was chasing an art-stealing chameleon. He would blend in with the artwork he stole. But he couldn't blend in with modern art, so when Secret placed some in a museum as bait, the chameleon was easily caught. But not without crying out, "MODERN ARRRRRRRT!!!!!" in pain.

The answer to whether I like modern hip-hop or not is no. It's too Pop. More than ever. And when the legends try to make this modernized pop, they lose a step or two. It's a trap, alright...


Check out "Modern Art!". Enough comments and I'll put it on streaming.







Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...