The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

When words collide.

All I know is I love her. I don't have the words to describe the feeling. I wish I had the money to buy her flowers like the one seen in the picture. All I know is I love her.

She's forgiven me for the incident. She's just more scared of me than before. I'm not proud of my new standing in her life. All I know is I love her. And I would be a fool to give up without a fight.

She's not quite mine. I'm not quite free. I haven been feeling sexual as of late. Moreso into my music. The other lady in my life isn't something official. Just memories and good laughs. Memories, nevertheless, are toxic.

I gotta be cautious.

I wish I bought Baddie that flower. I wish I could spoil her like she deserves. But she's strong. She'll be Baddie regardless 

And I love her.










Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...