The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Cold summer

 The time is drawing near! I'm almost out of this program. I learned my lesson, boy. Never put your hands on a female, ESPECIALLY in California. I don't want to be like my dad, in that sense. We still speak (apparently), but things are vastly different than they were before. She used to look up to me. Now she's afraid of me. Anyone who knows me must know that such is a blow to my heart. I thought she was playing me as a spy for certain rappers. No. She was in love. And I didn't know it. I loved her too, and she didn't know it. 

Bad communication.

SEGA and I are working out our differences. We need each other, as much as we can't stand to be around each other. Aliens are complicated like that. They need humans to exist to prove dominance (and the fact that they exist), yet they keep their distance out of fear (or being high and mighty). The fear of them being high and mighty is why I'm taking the position to wait until they can speak on leveled terms before I rally for them again.

And the rain California has been receiving can guarantee a scolding hot summer out here. I'm ready for it.


Shouts to my GANG!

(Cold Summer Night, from DeviantArt)





Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...