The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Less is more.

 I've been blogging less to live life more. My philosophies are already well-documented online, but for the SparkNotes version, my overall philosophy is The Supersonic Philosophy. Which is, there is a context for everything. 

As it all comes crumbling down, I've got a front row seat to the excuses and denial. Will I report what I see? With class and taste, yes. But my time is spent listening to The Sunshine and reading Tarot. Yes I still make beats, yes I still record.

Everything has to have meaning.











Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...