The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

"It's ugly. Trust me. Like Puffy."

I've been taking cues from the music business. They tend to shut things down around this time of year. So, being an entity of my own, I'll follow suit. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop making music, and it doesn't mean I'm going mainstream. Just working on giving QUALITY, industry-LEVEL "content" (I hate that word) at a pace that doesn't burn me out. I dropped closed to 40 projects, THIS SUMMER ALONE. I deserve a chance to reload (firing off screen).

I've been meditating, levitating and doing a LOT of reading. Just enhancing my mind, and finding ways to sharpen my sword. All I'll say is, if you project a certain type of energy, keep that same energy for the long haul. I've endured a lot of pain from the same people who wish me a happy birthday. And people I've broken my back for ignored my birthday, seemingly intentionally. So if you want to be petty or whatever, I am now entitled to play the same game. And y'all hit harder than me, so I have to fight dirty. 

Feel it.

If I told you I love you, that's what's keeping me from destroying... really anyone. I see I have to see passed MY love to receive the kind of love I... require? I mean, ...nah, man. I'm not in the wrong. I know how I feel, and I know that me striking back (starting Columbine Gang, refusing to get signed again, etc.) has generated results. I'm needed. And to an extent, I'm wanted. 

But what king is truly loved?



^
^
^

#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...