After 2 years of no sex and 8 years of no relationship, I am on the cusp of... new love! This time, I'm not gonna say much about who she is or where she's from. She's from the stars, bitch. (lol) Quirky, curvy, passionate, ADORABLE, intelligent, thinks with her heart though she has a brilliant mind...
knows my music.
Intimately.
We've been trying to get it together for quite some time now. She started a life, I started a life... the walls seemed to close in on our relationship. But our conversations are sparking the fire in both of our hearts. I don't want to say things like "I never felt this way before" or "I think she's the one". Those are curses on love. All I know is, my wounded warrior heart is at ease when confronted with the thought of her being there as my romantic muse.
Music is the only love. We love music. She knows what I do. I know she holds me close. I can elevate her. There is A LOT I can do with her. I'm careful not to Diddy this shit, but her interest in creation opens doors to tutelage. Alas, going into a relationship with that mindset dooms it. I'm just so excited!
I'm in love again!
#
