The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Vigilante update

 The production for the album Vigilante is complete. It's 10 tracks long. All from one album.

I really have to do better with keeping you guys in suspense. So, I won't tell you which Bowie album I'm flipping. But I trained you guys well (good ears!), so I'm sure that, with a little digging, you'll find it.

I feel that in order to sample Bowie, you must be a musician. Play some sort of instrument. He thrived on the piano, but Bowie on guitar is amazing. Once I get my own place, I plan to get a guitar and amp.

I wish I could be comfortable sharing my musical secrets. I just know that many people will copy it, and use this knowledge for the wrong purpose. With what I know, you could change history and get the truth about... whatever you're searching for. Sound enticing? Follow me!!!



Today will be another luncheon with 50 Cent. Which includes Curtis Mayfield, David Bowie and Knuckles. Always a pleasure.



#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...