The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Trials of The King

So, many of my StarChasers don't want to let go of me being Sonic. Others are just now coming around to me being Dr. Robotnik. As I've explained in earlier posts, both Sonic and Eggman walk in existence. I'm just neither of the two. So I have to rebuild myself in order to successfully reign as king. MANY of my favorite characters are the avatar (if you will) of really big stars. I'd like to think that I started the movement of embodying anthropomorphic creatures. Still, it's going down, and I'm no one you can relate to. 

Other than myself.

The image of King Charles (as of now) is that of Sonic and Robotnik collabing on music. You'll see it in the coming year. But I still want to embody a KING king. I might have to refer and defer to The Bible for wisdom. I see myself as King Solomon, with David being an amalgamation of MCs, lyricists, producers and musicians. You would have to know the story of David and Solomon to catch on. Hopefully I inspire you to use The Bible as a point of reference for... whatever you need it for.

Alas, there is the missing Queen. 
Who will be The Queen of The Hamilton Empire?

Baddie (Tanea) and I are on good terms, but the sex is too taxing on both of us. That, plus her family hates my guts. O (Origin) is busy with school and home life, and our bond is so tight we can't do ANYTHING without the other knowing. Another taxing relationship. Diamond, though I care about her, is too much for me. And she's a teacher now, so her priorities are much different. I think FDAliens and I are going on a break. Most of them are married, the others are rachit, and the ones I have a direct romantic bond with aren't willing to try it. 

This might be a Queenless kingdom. Which could mean it is likely to fall.

As far as #nxtszn (Team Nightmare and The Tokyo Five), I couldn't be more proud of them. Don't pressure them to come get me or achieve. They are dooinit, and dooinit well.

Now. IT IS A MUST that I fall back from George and Dilla. I hate to report this, but they didn't like being around me because it meant they had to be around each other. I love them to the max, both collectively and individually, for pretty much the same reasons. They give hope to minorities by just BEING. You've never experienced something so beautiful. Just a shame that spending time with one is an insult to the other. I pray for peace (forgive me, bosslady!!!). As far as Jack, I see him when he comes around. I just can't be too chummy with him. I think he knows why.

Hov is cool, Slim is cool, Nas is cool, ...I'm FORCING my way into kinghood. If that means taking some of the mainstream king's (Drake's) instrumentals and getting ugly, ...I might. But they are as focused on me as I am on them. And though I see my influence, we are all doing the same thing, in different arenas, for different incentives. Can't be mad at that.

I never mentioned you on here, but shouts to Black Thought. DEFINITELY a heavyweight on the mic. And you can't mention him without mentioning ?uestlove, the most slept on soul producer in the game. Much love to them and The Roots crew.




Happy hallowdays, Korn fans!!!











#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...