The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Judgement for the wicked.

I've been having intense conversations about God and magick. I really have no defense in my stance, other than my own personal relationship with God. If you remember, I asked that God trust me with Tarot, Witchcraft and Alchemy (TWA). The music was a burnt offering unto God.

It's funny how everyone believes in blessings and miracles, but no one believes I have a personal relationship with God. As uptight as He/She can be, God is radical about ministry. He'll take his people any way She can get them.

So when people tell me how impactful I am, all I can say is...



To God be the glory!




To know God is to know Satan and condemn The Devil.






#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...