The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Bidz or eBay





I'm gonna do something so STUPID in the eyes of street niggas. 

Peep this...


You learn a lot in jail. All you have to do is listen. I don't encourage ANYONE go to jail JUST to learn. But while you have that time to yourself, you... hear things. That's where I got the whole "Dilla is my mama!" thing from. Just listening to the ambient sounds of jail. If you've been to jail, you'll see and know/notice exactly what jail is. And it's a pain in the ass. I agree with Jay and Meek on the #prisonreform notion.

Silver's ass is to be invaded by her HUSBAND and her LIL' BROTHER. Not just any ol' evil doer.


I feel like I'm running out of lessons to give my people. At this point, I think I wanna flex. You know, like how I did in 2014. I flexed with making classics. I feel it. I feel the Classic bug in me. No homo. I just feel that CLASSIC music is what's missing from the marketplace. And my music is free, so it's an unconscious challenge to the mainstream of which has spoiled me in some senses.

It's not that I'm NOT looking for smoke. I'm simply not LOOKING for smoke. If some shit goes down because my free music is dominating the marketplace, I suggest mthfcks come talk to me directly. If you put money behind what I do, I'm OUTTA HERE. And everyone knows it. Like... listen to Electronic Christmas (it's on this blog, playing). My StarChasers put money behind it, and I showed my ass. This time, I got and was more comfortable in the studio (less people, minimal production, etc.). 

Listen. Love is love. But my hunger has not subsided. I'm listening to a beat rn that I'm gonna COOK the next time I'm in the studio. Which could be soon. Shouts to DJ Nick. I'm workin on a joint with him in mind. Mischief is on the way. Gonna take some time and get it right. Vigilante is done. Just waiting on the right time.


Who thinks I should drop my February joint as King Charles tonight?




I'll wait.










#ImOutside!!!


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...