The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Happy Baddietine's Day

 


Happy Valentine's Day to the wonderful Tanea "Baddie" J.!

She's come a long way. WE'VE come a long way. I'm sure she can attest that I've put her through a lot. I used to treat her like a sex kitten, contrasting the very wallflower that she is.

But she's beautiful, inside and out.

I'm learning how to love again. The way I treated her doesn't bespeak my heart, and my expressions don't seem to be enough for her. Sometimes I wanna just give up trying. I made an entire song folder of music dedicated to her and the thought of her being my girl (Falcon Phoenix). I guess she's not used to that kind of affection. Still, she deserves it.

Our chemistry is that of every Zane novel. If that was enough to keep her at bay, we'd be further along. But I hurt her deeply. Through her, I learned to check my rage and to, for lack of better words, take it when it comes. 

It = bullshit

Happy Valentine's Day, Baddie.
Thank you for your love and understanding.






#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...