The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

THE END of "Live w/ The Talented..."?

So my little lo-fi setup has died. I had a portable speaker with a mic in it that I used to go live with, and it is officially out of commission. Maybe too much force, definitely too much electricity. But yeah. Unless you don't mind me using my laptop speakers to make beats, it's a real wrap for me going live.

But still, you can check out my livestreams at YouTube.com/TheTalentedMrHamilton. It's all in one playlist. 

I'm also glad you guys like my new single, "The Art of Being Alone". It's a personal BEST, as well as a favorite. Chris Rivera insists I drop "BabyKingCreator", but I feel that song is for dedicated StarChasers only. It doesn't have the appeal as other records to be dropped this year.

"Live @ 12: The Album" is DEFINITELY available courtesy of this blog. I have a surprise for the end of the year, but... time is of the essence. I am single-handedly BODYING the game, and NO MUSIC, NO LESS GOOD MUSIC, is coming out. I can bask in my personal victory (and fail the music business which "loves me so"), or I can continue to go hard, with the hopes of inspiring and enlightening all.

The ball is in my court.






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...