The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Potholes in LA

Damn. I hit a few snags in the past week. I can't stream on YouTube because my speaker's out, I can't upload music via TuneCore to streaming services... thankfully, Mike Dee Jackson sent a little bread. I should be able to pick up the speaker in the coming weeks. It comes from Amazon. 

Still, that's not stopping the productivity of the music. I'm loading up the beats for my next session. Not sure what I'm gonna do in terms of releasing it. Remember, I had a plan for music this year. Vigilante is sitting comfortable, waiting for a summertime release. Mischief you can expect to hear by this Winter. I really wanted to time things out this year and be... well, just like the music business. I figure if I show diligence in following a schedule for my releases, a paying company will pay me top dollar to do it on the big scale. 

Never aim for lower than your/you're worth.

I'm literally WORTH Universal at this point.

All I have to do is make it work for me.

And that's what I'm doing
with a big push from my StarChasers!


Whether it's a podcast about me or weekly donations, you guys are really helping me push through this time period. From pre-rolls to a subscription to Radiooooo, every dollar counts and goes towards the creative process. I gave away my kit for free. I have other CH custom kits, and every so often I create a bundle of loops (that was the plan on my last live; try to create loops). Still, I know I have to find a way to provide a cashflow for myself.

In my heart of hearts, I know I don't have to. But the pressure is one. Lest we forget the color of my skin.






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...