The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Announcing... (much to my dismay)

 The Great American Bash
an album by King Charles!


The idea came to me a little while ago. I want to start working on it, but "Comin' Thru W/ The Future" isn't even recorded yet, and I have 2 more albums lined up. I plan to keep busy this year. I have unlimited inspiration, and I now have some sort of cash flow to get in the studio (my monthly government allowance). I don't HAVE to make lo-fi projects.

I also don't HAVE to put out music, in general. 
But that's something for my fellow musicians and songwriters (and samplers!) to understand.

Only one band will be sampled for TGAB.
No clues. No hints.

Get it how you live it.

Jimmy told me not to walk around like the world hates me. And that he can see why I am so pensive. I always tell him, "I put my everything in my music". I should've told him that EVERYONE GETS THAT WORK in my music.

I think Jimmy is the only person I didn't sub-to-slaughter yet.

If you feel it, it's there. Just ask me for confirmation.


To all those watching me for guidance (read: The Illuminati), don't watch me. Create! Innovate! Bring it back, if you must. Just don't sit there and bleed out.

My take.





^^^^^<<<<<<#beseated                               


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...