The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

PULLING ME BACK head ass niggas...

I started to retire after this past Friday's "Live @ 12". You GOTTA understand that I move off of momentum. And it seems that the "mystery" of me (if you will) just isn't there anymore. Partially my doing, because I shared so much of myself with you guys. But even at that, there are ties that bind us (you and I, dear StarChaser). I just don't feel like dealing with the hype.

I still plan to go live this Monday for 24 hours. I'll be in my natural element. Some of my people will be recording their music during the session, so I probably won't get everything done in time. Who knows? Let's just hope I can knock out this project. As I've previously stated, I have SEVERAL projects lined up. And I have no problem executing them. It's a matter of time and resources. 

I have plenty of time, just limited resources.
But I always get the job done.

There's no telling what I may do after Monday's live. I have a few opportunities to "get back in the game", but I'm not 100% sure that's what I want to do. There's the obvious "I don't want to sacrifice anything", then there's the lack of interest in being in the public eye. I'm more confident in myself than ever before. I don't need a validation of any kind. I found my "positive zone" (as mentioned in 2008). And I see y'all tryna take me out of it, for your own personal entertainment. 

It's insulting, but I deal with it by knowing you can't handle what you put me through yourself.

Man. It's a quiet night here in LA. They might come out later tonight with the cars. I slept earlier today, so I should be up with no issue. The cars won't bother me.

^
^
^
My MacBook is my instrument.
My instrument is my MacBook.









#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...