The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Trap Saving Boom Bap

The phrase is BEBOP, and it was coined by Miles Davis in the mid 1940s. It's a style of jazz. Hip-Hop took it and flipped it (with the help of Miles himself) into a type of RHYTHM. 

...it's a spread out version of the pre-existing BEBOP. The third *one* that the drum lands on, isn't there. It's kick, snare, space (or hi-hat, in the case of Hi-Tek), then snare. As opposed to drum (kick) landing on every first and third.

Trap knows nothing about this.
However, I have found that using Trap drums for BEBOP (or Bomm Bap) is a pleasing sound. I'm making a beat out of some Cardiak drums, and I think Trap drums are MORE than ready to be used for some... Boom Bap.

I comes with the BEBOP. Don't you worry.



^
^
^
At the end of the day, it's all free. And Gothic.





#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...