The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Queer As Folk

I figured I'd lose some people with a post at some point...

I know in an earlier post (2022, I think) I said that I identify as queer. Some people mistook it, and are treating me different. Technically, I can give a fuck less. I know what I've done, I know what I do, and I know what I like. But to clarify, with the hopes of NOT getting the wrong attention, I identify myself as the definition of queer which isn't sexual. I'm weird, dammit! And I thought queer was a smart way of saying so.

But all these faggots and downlow men are running around trying to embody my behavior based on things I've said about myself. 

If you pattern your life to be like me, with the intention of impressing someone else, you will lose at life. Every time. I walk a path no one walks, and I lead the trail. I don't TRY to be a/the leader. I show my worth and I walk accordingly. And I'm SUPER kind to those who follow. There are many people out there who would love their attention and faith.

I'm very reckless with myself. But if someone has faith in me, I never let them down.


For that, ask Chris Rivera.



Late night, was at the studio with my man Josh Pastel. Gonna make some loops then call it one.



Blessings to you all.









#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...