The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Limited streams

Due to all of the copyright infringing (read: sample based) content I have on my channel, I have certain restrictions on my YouTube account. One being a limited amount of time for livestreaming. I'm not sure how much time I have, but I know that after my first 12 hours, I was limited to only a couple hours on my next stream.

All good. You'll catch it next time.

At the end of the second livestream, we were at 34 songs. I stopped to record Young Chip in a big studio, and his project is a stream in and of itself. It's on my channel. Check it!


More to be said, more to be seen.
I'm still in the studio.












#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...