The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Roots Conceit

 I used to be conceited because of my talent. I felt that though others have talent, very few (if any) could measure to mine. There were humbling times and times where I shined. Still, I got HUMBLER (believe it or not) when I first signed to Jimmy.

Knowing I was the best.

Certain things happened, certain songs blew up about and from it, and my confidence wained and wavered. I believe my lack of confidence is what got me dropped.

When THE HOOD turned against me, that's when I got into Fight Mode. Every song, from 2012-2024 defended my spot as a creator, while deflecting shots from particular haters.

 Literally.

 I can't stress the fact that I was living IN DOOM, with some hood cats I suspected were drawing energy out of me (through rape) and exploiting my name socially. While being visited by someone who's plotting to do the same thing, if he hadn't already. All of who  are under the influence of someone who was influenced to infiltrate my privacy.

Sounds like bitches, to me.

Well, I never let a bitch get me distracted. So I aired out EVERYONE, on MY production, signing my heart out.

For that reason, I feel like no one can fuck with me.



I'm done with this blog post.

Stay tuned. 


#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...