The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

SEGA, wya?!

If Sonic Movie 3 drops on Christmas, I may have some goodies for #depeopledem. This year is a very strict, song-a-month diet. The latest joint, "Lavelle Junson", is available now in the King Charles Era playlist. My numbers are special, so I know that whoever listened to it, listened to it. I can guarantee that the influential people I know have listened to it.

Still, one song a month.

I'm gonna need some DEMAND if you want me to SUPPLY. I'm tired of being the one annoying the pretty girl in the back of the class. I want this moment to last! I can feel you looking at me. I hear you listening. Intently. Trying to find a flaw. And even when you do, you digest it so well. Supply me with demand so I can demand my supply to finish you off. 



Life isn't the same without you being here. And though I feel betrayed and violated, I'm willing to move on, I am a man of my word. And in terms of Charles Hamilton, Jr. dead BEING Dr. Robotnik, it is what it is. I just wanted order to be restored and executed whilst on #theship. The same shit I told you WOULD crash for the same reason.

Still I forgive. But regrets, HELL NO!!!!!!!





#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...