The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

The solution





What do you do when you feel unappreciated, underwhelmed with life and overwhelmed with ideas?

Create!
Start a blog!
Take pictures!
Video tape EVERYTHING!
Take notes on how boring everyday is.

Make life worth living for YOURSELF! No one is going to make you enjoy life. In fact, people get off to the knowledge of you NOT enjoying life. 


OR...


practice not giving a fuck about shit!.!.!.

It's a healthy practice. You'll feel your load lighten up the less you give a fuck about minuscule details.

Just wanted to share some rebellious wisdom with you.


I'm happy. I get down every so often, but overall, I'm happy. I don't need a reminder of who (or should I say, where) I was, and I love the encouragement to be... who I already am. As you can see, I'm going hard without backup. I'm even supporting an artist or two here and there. I survive it by cutting the fat. Just doing me the whole time.

I'm around. Just wanted to tap in.








#beseated

 

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...