The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

The Curse of The Hollywood Curse

So here I am, with big names in small bodies. With big talent and small resources. With major status and a song in A minorrrrrrr... and all I can think to myself is, "How many people would think I'm lying?" 

Let's look at my track record:
  • I told the world I was dating Rihanna, to only be greeted by Rihanna at the airport. Those around us at the time knew how volatile things got, but the mystery didn't go unresolved.
  • I tell people I am spiritually connected to J Dilla. I always get laughed at about it. I now just refer to "Time: The Donut of The Heart" and just stfu.
  • I deny any relations with the likes of Beyonce and Nicki Minaj when asked about it VERBALLY. For further insight into whatever Bey, NM and self have, take a look at the "Feelin' Myself" video. Preferably with a good blunt in your system.
  • I was not worshipped on December 21st, 2012. Instead of being at The Great Pyramid of Giza, I was in the studio. Recording "Catholic Illuminati: V2k12"
Four VALID points, with the counter-argument, there for you to digest.


So here, I offer a curse.
use this to reveal mysteries in your own life.
in the bathroom, with the light on, look in the mirror and say:


This is not my destiny.
This is not my time.
You are standing next to me,
Blinding me with shine.
So I'm binding you with hope.
Yoking you to quit.
You are someone else I know.
I don't know who it is.

Reveal.

so mote it be.

after you say this chant, cut the lights in the bathroom out.
keep looking in the mirror.
you should hear the chant in your head, but do it again (non-verbally) in the mirror.
after the voices subside, leave the bathroom.









#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...