The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

up late.

The meds make me acknowledge my depression, and allow me to work passed it. Which is good. And I did some recording tonight. VERY satisfied with the outcome. I think I can deal with these things. I just have to watch the scenarios of which I'm depressed in. At the halfway house, it's giving away too many cigs and lighting n-ggas up (weed). I feel my peoples at the house are becoming too dependent on me. If I had it to spare, it wouldn't be a problem. Alas, I don't, and I'm not able to afford the things I want.

I still love these guys tho, ya know? We're all in the sam predicament. Psych cases with violent felonies. None of us want smoke with the other. And we are all very supportive. So maybe my last few cigs going to Dave who talks to himself isn't a loss. We support each other here. Same thing at House 649. Except there, we were under the watchful eye of #JohnnyLaw. 

I can understand why the guys from there aren't making an effort to stay in touch. Plus, from what I've heard, a few of my guys from 649 got arrested again. Sad to hear.


Don't worry. I'm staying out of jail.
Just don't call me pussy when you see me trying to deescalate a situation.



^
^
^
Outside.
Late nite LA.
making beats in the backyard.





#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...