The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Pills and potions (possible sequel)

So the meds offer a temporary high of happiness and euphoria. I noticed this yesterday, for a definite 8. I smoked ONE preroll and was DONE FOR THE DAY. I took my meds as scheduled, and... the meds are stronger than the weed.

I may have to stop smoking weed. At least until I'm in my own place.

With that being said, I'm making some of my best work to date (again). Definitely proud of this "era". Heartfelt, well-thought out sentences with soulful melodies and hard-hitting beats. I been sending out single tracks to certain people, just to see what they vibe with and if it's the same as what I vibe with.

Being on these meds make it difficult to tell what's really hot (that I created). Sometimes it's hard to remember which song is which (so many + meds; I used to know EVERY song I made at one point), so I will be listening to MORE of my own in the near future.

Boy. I always talk about plans I have.
Time is my nemesis, in that department.

I find that this year is hinging on hip-hop. Nas, Rakim, Common, Eminem, Ghostface... SEVERAL heavy hitters in hip-hop are dropping this year. I'm not sure if I said it before, but it seems as thought I lit a FIRE up under they asses (with love). That's the goal. INspire, then REtire. Retire, because more than likely, I covered the ground they're treading. But DEFINTELY inspire.

I don't hear NO KIND OF BARS from this new XXL cover (except for Scar Lip). It looks bad for this year. But hey. They don't have to pay attention to me. I'm old news.

I'm the new Old School MC.



Check the playlist for some new stuff. I been cookin'!...!





#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...