The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Messed.

I was 2 days off my monthly shot, and noticed how much work I've done and how much rest I needed. I got my shot today, and don't feel like doing SHIT. 

I don't like this feeling.

I am still VERY hungry for the glory.

At the same time, I don't want to repeat myself.also at the same time, I've noticed my influence is at an all-time high. I also feel I've sparked the creative flame in Common, Nas, Ghostface, Pete Rock and DJ Premier.

 I talk about this all the time with Chris Rivera. My influence and overall motivation got everyone going. The real ones, at least. 

Hip-Hop is VERY competitive and cutthroat nowadays. I've had my throat slit a few times. By some big names that swear they support me. I'm over it. All I know is, I put it THE FUCK DOWN with the beats and bars, and my mixing is becoming bar none.

You're either proud of me or hating at this point.

Thank you to all my StarChasers who bear with my medded up self. I got some surprises I'm cooking up. And yes, they are taking FOREVER to put me in my apartment. Apparently, me sleeping outside in The Sun with a cigarette in my hand is a problem for the building owners. Yet I only test positive for THC. 

They just don't wanna give up the apartment that easy.


"But hey. What else can I say? I love LA!"
-Dr. Dre, "Crack A Bottle"






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...