The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Feeding.

Even though I'm dropping ONE SONG A MONTH, I am still hard at work with music. I've often heard people say they prefer my production over my songs, so this year was spent perfecting my production. I think you'll appreciate the amount of work that went into this year. Patience, belief, faith... all of which were exhausted this year. My pen game was tested last year, so I gave you "Viewers Like You".

"Think a nigga tryna move ahead of you, then you WRITE!"
-J Dilla, "The Official"


So yeah. Despite the selected silence, your voice has been heard.


Can't wait till you hear it all!!!






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...