The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Here comes a new challenger!!!

 So between Satan and God fighting for my soul, comes ALIENS!!!

I have had my own close encounters of the 3rd kind. They're everywhere (to me)! I see them everywhere I go here in LA. And they make no mystery as to who they are and how they know me. I believe Dilla called us the "Alien Family". Regardless, they are asking for my undying devotion as well.

So what's it gonna be, Charles Hamilton?

God has a plan for each of our souls, and needs to to put down your own things and pick up your cross.

Satan promises a good time on Earth, but you can't really trust the fallen of God.

Aliens want their old friend back. Apparently I have history with them.



Well, I've already pledged allegiance to the devils via wearing a 666 t-shirt on Live @ 12. God still forgave me, and blessed me financially (recently). Aliens don't care, so long as I rejoin them.

What's a Goth to do?!




find out, in the coming weeks of Live @ 12.




#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...