The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

All the people you fucking know...


 So this is one of my favorite songs. By anyone. Ever. And the meaning is so dense, it can be feasted on for years to come.

Basically, Harlem has an unspoken heroin problem. And P. Diddy knows about and has capitalized upon it. When I look(ed) at Harlem River as I wrote the song, all I can see is overdosed bodies floating to the top and dope baggies with the Bad Boy logo on them.

Instead of feeling bad, I adopted Harlem's aggressive, yet carefree attitude to provide 3 verses of opioid-flavored fun. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.

Shouts to Modest Mouse/Curtis Mayfield.

If you know, you're still learning.




#SoundOff!

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...