The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Hotspots

I am only on the internet for a little while (I'm using Josh Pastel's iPhone hotspot), so I have to address everything in this post. 

As fast as I can.


I haven't had a chance to see the StarChaser Central Podcast's review of "Mastery: The Love Album". To give some insight, it's dedicated to Shantel, the girl I left to mix and mingle in FDA. She went to Lehman HS, and we started dating after I was suspended from the high school system (Board of Education). Long story short, I did her wrong and I am humbled by her wanting to stay in communication with me. But our relationship was based on DOOM and ill-fated friendships and relationships. 

Just like my relationship with Jimmy Iovine. Except, I didn't do SHIT to Jimmy. Except not speak up when I saw his staff was talking shit about him behind his back.

I am SO PROUD of Alchemist for winning Producer and DJ of the Year at the BET Hip-Hop Awards. I know where you're at creatively, so I know how you feel, but... take a second and pop your collar for the people!


More to say, but internet is soooo far away for me. Call me lazy, I just don't want to open my self up to being hacked. Then again, MacBooks don't get hacked. They break. If ever they break.


So shouts to Apple.




I miss y'all, man
I might go live in a lil bit... on IG.


Instagram: @thtlntdmrhmltn







OUT!



"Is he still King?!"

FreshOffThePresses

A critical analysis of #KingCharles and his domain(s)

King Ivo the Robotnik: ruler of Atari and all things Roswell discovered King Sonic the Great!: the face and franchise of SEGA, the alien rac...