The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from my drives.

Hold on. Let me check the others.


(delays post)


well, it looks like my oldest drive (11/10/2014) has passed away. She held it down for TEN YEARS. I don't know external Terabytes to last for 10 years.


(tries other hard drive)

My 6-year old shows up in the Disk Utility, but is slow to mount itself onto the ...I guess, desktop?

Regardless, I got 1 of my drives to work.


Keep it on the low, but my old MacBook (the one I got from Markus/HamilVision) is up and running. I just need a mouse, a multi-USB port and... a HUGE, powered, multi-Terabyte hard drive. 

My apartment looks like Best Buy.
It's best I keep the company to a minimum.





NEW STYLES!
NEW IDENTITIES!
NEW HOME PLATE! (what up, LA!)


Still the same loser.




"Is he still King?"

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...