The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Presidential beefs

 Bush is who first implemented the "free phone" program. Obama put it under his name. Trump is talking about cutting the program if he gets re-elected. Harris has no clue what's going on.

It's bad enough Obama stole my dream of being the first Black president. Now I can't utilize the free phone program? Trump, though i endorse you, I BEG you not to destroy the free phone program. The phone, its hotspot and the apps are THE ONLY WAY I communicate to the outside world.

If it isn't clear, my free "Obama"phone got turned off today, OUT OF NOWHERE. Usually, you have to make a call within 30 days to keep the service on. I WAS USING THE PHONE LAST NIGHT! Something's up.

Stick around until the holiday season, nevertheless. I got some goodies in my sleigh. 




#SoundOff!!!


FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...