The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Velocity

So DJ Enjetic, my new manager (hit him up!) said that it's crunch time!, and that I need to make stronger records. I wouldn't argue, but no one has really heard what I'm working on this year. And the one record I allowed to hit the surface ("She Smiled [For Once]") has a buzz behind it. I think the strength of a record can only be gaged with time. 

Usually the songs you like right away, you end up not liking in the long haul.

I don't se myself making another "New York Raining". That seems to be what's in demand. High-pressure love songs. My love interest is drifting away, my --Aliens! are getting married at a rapid rate... love isn't the kindest thing to me these days. I can almost blame myself. But I've been having a tough time with love since... lol damn. It's been ROUGH for almost 20 years!

Just keep being patient. I got the music. If it's not for everyone, it's for my StrChsrs.




LOVE!

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...