The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Alleycat Morals

As an update, I finally got around to getting a (temporary) phone situation. I can at least blog, check socials and email. But I missed a lot of important things in the span of 3 days.

And, somehow, NONE OF MY HARD DRIVES ARE WORKING!!! I might lose SEVERAL THOUSAND FILES, INCLUDING ORIGINAL SAMPLES AND MASTER RECORDINGS!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!

All I can ask is that you, StarChasers, keep up with EVERYTHING. Just in case I lose it all. 
But yeah man. That has me pretty bummed out. I may have to resort to YouTube for samples. Or do like I did with The Pink Lavalamp and sample what I'm familiar with.

Regardless, you will not be alone this holiday season.




#therebirth

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...