So, *drKiwi* didn't stress me about not going to church. I'm appreciative. As much as a love *doc*, I am tired of living by the standards of others. I already don't do anything wrong. My sins are what I DON'T say on a record. And even then I'm keeping my nose clean.
*drKiwi* feels I'd be getting to Heaven through the prayers of others, and that by being ignorant to the Gospel, I am cutting said others short. They may be right. But my responsibility is unspoken by people who are not on the inside. There's only a few people who know EXACTLY what I'm doing (outside of the very *drKiwi* of whom I SHOWED; at least one part of it), and they say to keep going.
Granted, *drKiwi*'s point about said individual's morality and ethics is a GOOD one.
At the end of the day, I'm sharing my knowledge through poetry. Though I have some new written songs and there may be a written project on the way, it's become the most tedious process yet. There was a bit of fun that came with writing before. And yes, I have recorded non-written joints in FDA before. In fact, I remember a time when Demev couldn't WAIT until I dropped unwritten music. Granted they weren't all the way invested in my music at the time. They figured, "CH got the deal, so he dont need no one tellin him his shit is hot or wack". Would've been nice to get a B/A cosign from back then.
I spoke to Yung Nate recently. He showed love. That's my brother, b. We might've bumped heads in the beginning, but I can bet my bottom dollar on him (that he would show up for me). I gotta keep him inspired creatively (at least). Same w/ Sha (even though what he do is wrong!). He just wants the chemistry back. I respect that. I just want him to see the growth. Hopefully he'll respect that.
Shouts to Mike Dee Jackson. We haven't spoke in a few weeks, and the last time we spoke I was exHAUSted. He's a good influence of inspiration and kind words. Same w/ Stik Braxton. We talk about English-related stuff. Straight Language Arts conversations.
More to say, more to be seen.
I'll be around.
#TheBlackDrRobotnik

