The 2-day theory




 The weekend.
Prevail or wait for jail (work).


To the dismay of one *drKiwi* and the many Christian StarChasers I've met, I think I'm gonna stick with being a witch. Now, I do plan to still play at the neighborhood Baptist church, as my practice doesn't stop me from giving just due to the true and living God. The God you see when you think of God is one of many images my God adheres to.

That said, nothing has made me happier in recent years than withcraft. YES!, praying to and praising God brings joy. But, for reasons I want to keep to myself, it feels... tastes... synthetic. I feel like worshipping God opens you up to, not scrutiny, but being taken advantage of. I don't like the feeling of going against my faith simply because I detect ill intentions. If this sends me to Hell, I was bracing myself for such LONG before y'all met me.

Then I do this. 
I look back over my life, and... I didn't leave any permanent scars on ANYONE. And those of whom I did hurt, I rectified the situation INDEFINITELY and moved on. The only thing God can use against me is my drug usage. I'm not in the business of hurting anyone, I have been reckless with hearts... I'm good. Actually, God can use my blasphemy against me ("So let's get blasphemous; fuck The Lord, love 4"). Well kids, don't curse the name of God.

You learned it from me.

As with everything concerning an existing God in modern times.

^
"Question religion, question it all. Question existence until them questions are solved."
-Hov, "Heaven"








~!Jr.!~



FreshOffThePresses

The 2-day theory

 The weekend. Prevail or wait for jail (work). To the dismay of one *drKiwi* and the many Christian StarChasers I've met, I think I'...