"Feels so good..."


 My beloved, I just want you to know that I cherish you. I devour your wisdom. I beam at your intelligence. I want you to embrace your sexy. Our common bond... music... is where you compliment me. Whatever you fantasize about doing, I strive to execute with excellence. I've grown beyond sex, but ours is pyrotechnic. You see the stars like I do: vessels for the divine. The wrong spirit can cause a star to crash. I'm working to liberate these stars.

No matter the star.
You're a star.

To me, and to all that know you.

"...it's got to be the sweetest pain."

I may post the lyrics to this song soon. I just want it to rotisserie on The Internet.


My last relationship wasn't even a relationship. Apparently, I was "her side nigga". After all the sacrifices of mental intellectual property (songs, poems, beats, posts, etc.), I wasn't her first option. I worked hard at being the greatest experience she ever had. I think that's what made me snap. I never put so much on the line (for a woman) before. Shit, I thought *drKiwi* and *drKiwi* were too much in 2006. 20 years later, I am embarking on another love journey. 

I now know what to provide in a relationship.
My whole self.
And she/you understand the sacrifice that such is. 

You don't get in the way.

Maybe I won't record music on the phone with you anymore, but I want to feel you with me. Your warmth is juicy. Your flavor is exotic. I can go on for days about how intensely unique you are. But I'll stop here. As grown as I am, I'm still a little boy when it comes to crushes.

To all my celebrity crushes, I intend on falling back. You hear that, Meg?? You're gonna have to figure it out on your own. And Latto is preoccupied with 21, so no use in explaining myself. But it's gonna be hard to not double-tap my... I mean, Chloe's ass. I ask that you understand my monogamous vision and ...do you, just know that I'm looking for something a bit more wholesome.

Don't worry, Sonic.
I will ALWAYS love you.

SEGA, the love can and will NEVER die.

Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit, I see y'all. I never stopped loving y'all. I just wanted to branch out with different sounds and rhythms. You guys remain the foundation.

And like that, I'm off to the stars.



Good night, StarChasers!

Good night, my someone.





~!Jr.!~

FreshOffThePresses

"Feels so good..."

 My beloved, I just want you to know that I cherish you. I devour your wisdom. I beam at your intelligence. I want you to embrace your sexy....